Friday, February 4, 2011

IT'S FRIDAY

 

This has been such an out of the ordinary week that it hardly seems possible to have Friday here already.  First off, Monday,  I was tied up the whole day trying to get the church newsletter done and then, because we had so much snow, Tuesday afternoon work was cancelled and I continued on with the newsletter until the end of the day.  And then all of a sudden it was Wednesday and school was cancelled again as was our evening church event.  So I was still home and trying to catch up on the first of the month bill paying and whatever else I let go while doing the newsletter. 

 Thursday came and went in a flash.  Because I hadn't been into the office since the Friday before, I was doing my best to catch up on who was in the hospital, who was out, who was coming in for appointments, filing, and on and on for the day until suddenly it was time to go home.  AND oddly enough at five it was quite light and bright outside.  That felt really good.

And so Friday got to be on top up me and it doesn't even feel like I have worked up to it yet.  Oh well, I'll get through it all and then have the glorious weekend.
 

No comments: