Sunday, January 7, 2018

THE PROOF IS IN THE FEET




Okay! Today's the day. After the first try-on I'm unsure. Wore them off and on yesterday; but today I am going to do the continuous wear. Put them on at ten. Only by a long time wear am I going to know if I really want these expensive suckers.




Five hour later -- not so much. Not so comfortable. See that redness on the big toe. See the ridge along side my left foot. Oh, I so wanted these to be the perfect shoes for me. The answer for wardrobe. 



And then there is this. THIS is not comfortable either. So what is going on here? My usual size is 6 1/2 Wide; I ordered a size 7. Now I'm wondering if an 8 might be a better size.


Now I am going to find out if the Customer Service is all it says. I don't want a refund -- yet. What I want is a pair of shoes that I can wear in any circumstance, feel comfortable, AND be fashionably acceptable. People DO notice shoes.

I went on the Tieks website and ordered an 8 and they will send a return label for the 7's. And I'll take it from there. 

Lordy Day, I hate being disappointed.

No comments: